National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Catholic Council
Every day, in parishes, schools, organisations and ministries throughout the country, Australians are closely working alongside and with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Catholics to make a significant difference.
Frequently, the individuals committed to improving lives go unrecognised. And although they’re often reluctant to be placed in the spotlight and to shy away from receiving accolades, the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Catholic Council (NATSICC) believes their efforts deserve acknowledgment.
In order to celebrate the actions of many kind-hearted people, The NATSICC Community Services awards have been established to acclaim the contributions of the unheralded.
In order to recognise those deserving of an award, NATSICC is encouraging the participation of the Catholic community.
‘We need your help,’ says the NATSICC Office, ‘if you know of someone that has lived out the Gospel values in their lives and in their work, please consider nominating them for an award.’
- The awards are arranged into the following categories:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander: Elder
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander: Young Adult (18y to 25yrs)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander: Adult (25yrs+)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander: Youth (up to 17yrs)
- Non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander: Open
To make an online nomination form, click here.
To complete a print and mail nomination form, click here.
For more information visit the NATSICC website here.