RCIA Co-ordinators/Teams and Parish Priests are invited to a discussion about how the celebration of the sacraments of initiation might be managed in the current COVID 19 climate. We will explore…
- potential models/dates/ways
- completing the formation of Catechumens and Candidates
- celebration of any rites which may have been missed
- whether parishes proceed now with the 10 person gathering limit
- or wait until larger numbers are able to gather
- or wait until there are no restrictions.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ solution to these options. There will be many different ways of adapting to the unique circumstances of our Catechumens & Candidates and parishes. It is hoped that these shared conversations will help tease out what best suits your local situation.
There are four options to attend a one-hour session via ZOOM:
- Wednesday 27 May @ 2pm
- Thursday 28 May @ 7.30pm
- Tuesday 2 June @ 10.30am
- Wednesday 3 June @ 5.30pm
NB: These are repeat offerings to provide a range of available options
The Animation Team from the Archdiocesan Mission Team will facilitate these discussions. Your participation and input would be greatly appreciated, either to share the plans you already have or to contribute your thoughts and questions to the group.
We look forward to meeting with as many parish representatives as possible, so that together we can share ideas to welcome our newest members into the Church.